Intermountain Doors, Inc. was founded in 1981 by Jeff Barker. As long as the Barker family has operated the business, their motto has always been:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
Jeff Barker, with three of his sons and many other employees through the years have worked to bring quality products and service to their customers.
The Martin Doors connection
After having sold and serviced many other brands of garage doors, over 30 years ago Intermountain Doors partnered with Martin Manufacturing. They realized the exceptional quality and safety of Martin doors.
As a result they are known today as Intermountain Martin Doors, and have received numerous awards:
• Many bronze, silver and gold awards from the manufacturer.
• Chairman’s Award for integrity, service and commitment to their customers.
What sets us apart
• 80+ years of combined experience in both residential and commercial installations and service.
• Outstanding customer care as proven by faithful customers and repeat business.
• Integrity first, with fair and competitive pricing.
Big enough to fill your needs, small enough to care
Whether it’s through:
• Selling and installing a new residential or commercial door or operator, or
• Servicing and/or maintaining an existing door,
Intermountain Martin Doors strives for excellence in customer satisfaction, tackling the largest jobs as well as meeting even the smallest need.